BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 18, 2011

YOU CAN NOW LEAVE COMMENTS LOL!!!

I fixed my comment problem! YAY!

So, I weighed in at the gym today...113lbs(clothes on)!!!! IDK if my scale was broken or I lost 3 pounds but I'll take it!!! Thank goodness, 116lbs was overwhelming me!!! I did a Vinyasa yoga class for an hour and 15 min. on the elliptical :/ I wish I would have done more!! The whole gym trip I checked out other women's bodies....I'm not bi really, I'm just body obsessed!! It's pathetic but passes the time lol! It is also motivation while your working out!! I haven't eaten anything yet but have drank a venti coffee with a bit of milk from Starbucks. I'm still riding a bit of a caffeine buzz! I have my group therapy tonight :/ I never want to go but once I get dolled up and there, I end up having a nice time! I'm going to present my level 4 tonight! Besides, it passes the time from 5-8pm and no food is involved! There are also 2 smoke breaks...I quit but I may just have one for therapy! Wish me luck! I'm off to doll up and obsess about my appearance....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the blog award!

And as long as you're doing the gym as a steady habit, that much time should be fine! (Something I need to get the knack of, lol.)

Mrs. Donae said...

Thnx...it really is fun and relaxing!