BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

3/12=sucsess and 3/13 is on it's way!

Yesterday played out wonderfully! I didn't workout or drink water but I hardly ate ANYTHING! I had a few broccoli and cauliflower florets! It was fantastic to not wake up in a panic and bloated!!

Today has been going well too!! I took the last three 5mg pain killers I had and they have been keeping my hunger under control! I have yet to eat anything but I have also not been drinking water again : / I plan on downing some however! When I do eat it will be salad again :) Perfection!

I'm off to therapy...It's going to be another bull shit fest...I really wish I didn't have to go!
UPDATE
The therapy went decent...I just bull shitted in my individual but my group session was interesting! I actually took something away and got something out of it. The topic was distorted thinking. I have TONS! I had 2 hours in between my individual session and my group session, so I took myself to lunch! I had a Waldorf salad and a tiny piece of baguette (I know...BREAD) with a latte! It was the cutest little lunch spot! Just totally charming! That's all I'm consuming calorie wise! I'm working on finishing my liter water :) Once again I got lucky with my Mom's pain pills. Well, I stole them! So those will keep my hunger down for the rest of the night and I will have some for tomorrow as well!! I'm aware I'm playing with the devil : /

I can't believe I forgot to mention that MY SCALE IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!! I must have gone off and on it 10-15 times!! The weights would range from 110-117lbs!!!??? I freaked!!!! I have no idea how much I weigh!!! I can use the scale at the gym but wont be able to go until Wednesday or Thursday!!! My last weigh in I was 116.1lbs but now I have no idea if that was even correct! I feel I've lost a bit of weight after those binge episodes! It's going to drive me nuts not knowing!!!

0 comments: