BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PROJECT GO HOME SKINNY: DAY 2

Last night finished well and day one was a success!! I almost didn't eat at all, then ended up smoking buds and getting a mean stoney hunger. I ate my salad from whole foods! I didn't eat it all :) Mom finished it off. I didn't end up drinking the senna tea :/ No BM so far today :/ I did drink the last of what was left from my liter water bottle...I need to walk to the gas station or grocery store and buy more as well as more fruits and veggies! I'm also going to increase my water intake today! I need to drink at least 1.5 liters! I didn't weight in this morning...I plan on it tomorrow morning however!! Another goal today is too smoke less...my lungs are actually hurting and I need to quit anyhow...The Master Cleanse doesn't call for ciggies and I want quit before I start it! That and the caffeine of course! I really don't want to suffer through the caffeine headaches! Here I am lol drinking a tall mug of black coffee...my 2nd tall mug :/ I need the energy....I want to do my NYC Ballet DVD and The Yoga Booty Ballet DVD as well as go for a race walk! I never did the DVD's last night :/ Thank god I did all that walking!!!
Here I come day 2!
UPDATE:
Scored again....Mom just gave me a pain pill!!! I didn't even have t ask! I'm really thankful because I was having hunger pains and had no healthy food here! The little magic pill killed the pains! The bad news is I haven't worked out and have yet to get WATER! I will and I'll also get something healthy to eat for later! Fruits or veggies of course!
UPDATE:
Argg! Hunger is back! The pain pill didn't do too much. I filled the coffee mug back up :/ I need the energy to get off my ass, get my water and healthy food, and WORKOUT!!!!

0 comments: