BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quitting Smoking!!!!

                                                           That's right I QUIT SMOKING!!!!!
I have always been repulsed by those nasty smelly ciggies but was using them as an appetite suppressant. I was also using them while on pain killers, which is really the only time I enjoyed them. Well, I'm out of pain killers and they no longer really suppress my appetite. I have no use for them anymore and they just gross me out, so bye bye ciggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has been so-so.....I woke up and was already dreading the day :( I of course woke up bloated and disgusted with myself from the 2 day binge, but the senna laxie tea is helping a bit! I'm just down today...nothing to look forward to...I feel lonely and anxious :( The agenda for the day is pretty drab; I'm going to clean house, dishes, and laundry. I'll shower and doll up a bit. Hit the gym for a good calorie burn fest and eat healthy ( hardly anything, salad, fruits, or veggies)! While at the gym, I'll hop onto their scale and get an accurate weight! I'm leaning more and more towards being a vegetarian, which I'm ecstatic about! My body is feeling better and better :) I want to pick up some good books on the subject! If anyone has any advice on books, let me know!!!

* I almost forgot!!! HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE
I FUCKED IT ALL UP! TODAY=FAILED=FATTY

0 comments: