BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank you Lou...You made my day :)



I'm so excited to except my very 1st award!!!!! Thank you Lou!!!!!!!!

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.


ver·sa·tile
adj.

1. Capable of doing many things competently.

2. Having varied uses or serving many functions.
3. Variable or inconstant; changeable.
4. Biology Capable of moving freely in all directions, as the antenna of an insect, the toe of an owl, or the loosely attached another of a flower.

*7 things about myself-
1). I have horrid horrid anxiety and when I drink coffee it triggers it almost into a panic attack! I'm so addicted to caffeine that I refuse to stop drinking it!!! I need the "BUZZ"!! I can't workout without it!! I usually down 4-6 cups and then end up having to take anxiety meds to calm down....Why I get on this roller coaster, IDK!?
2). I love the morning time...It's fresh and new! Anything can happen and nothing bad has happened yet! The possibilities are endless!!!
3). I'm obsessed with Edie Sedgwick!!!! Not just because she too suffered with an ED, but she is just beyond amazing and fascinating.
4). I'm a stoner lol! You would never know by looking at me but I'm a true grass head! LOVE the stuff!!
5). I'm 26 years old and have no clue about life! At 18 years old I thought I knew it all lol! As I age, I find I know less and less. It's such an odd concept to me but I'm learning to accept it!
6). I just got out of rehab for substance abuse and here I am abusing again :/
7). I'm a perfectionist and mess all in one...IDK how this can be!??

*10 fellow bloggers I would like to give the award to-
Okay to be honest I just started blogging and don't know enough fellow bloggers to give the award to!!! The ones I do know of already have received the award or just got it! I'm going to try my absolute best to find 10!!!!!!! I have found 1!!!
1). Kandie (...Esoteric Thin)

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Glad you're excited about the award..
Ha a stoner-nice!
These are nice facts about you..
Take care hun.

Mrs. Donae said...

thnx again doll!