BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feelin Peachy!

I did fab today! 1hour of Vinyasa yoga, 15 min. on the elliptical,  drink a liter of water, and only ate salad (organic) and raw almonds! I went to my group therapy and presented a level from our work book. I passed :) I also just just had a nice time getting out and conversing with other human beings lol! Weighing in less today made the day a bit more exciting!! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow! I'm going to have the same kind of agenda for tomorrow....I'm going to hit another 1 hour Vinyasa class, then do about an hour of cardio on the machines, and end the workout with a nice Kyiro yoga class!! I will also basically eat the same...Maybe I'll take a steam and sauna!!??

I hope all you luv's are well!
xo

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I binged after I wrote about my fantastic day....What the hell is wrong with me???!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great day, the sauna and yoga class would be so relaxing. hope you have another fantastic day tomorrow
x

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great day, the sauna and yoga class would be so relaxing. hope you have another fantastic day tomorrow
x

Peridot (G+P) said...

0.0 You. . . . are a MACHINE!! :O

Thank you for the awesome comments! I'm totally gonna stalk your blog archives after this weekend of insanity is over <3

Silhouette said...

Don't be upset just try to calculate the calories you binged on and add 200 calories and go to the gym and burn baby burn. That's what I always do I hope if you try it. It will work out for you :)

Mrs. Donae said...

danae-thnx hun you as well!

peridot-sure doll! I really adore your blog and yes, stalk away lol!

silhouette-thnx so much for the advice hun...i did just that and i believe it saved me!