BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PROJECT GO HOME SKINNY DAY 2=FAILED :(

How could I seriously "f" up on my freakin 2nd day!!!!!!!!!! I binged beyond belief on melon, green Chile stew, tortillas, and soda pop :( I was and still am  a bloated mess....To top it all off I drank hardly any water and drank none of my senna tea :( Oh and didn't workout one bit :( ONE MAJOR FAIL!!!!!

I'm picking myself up and dusting off! I'm not giving up and I will return to my teeny body!!! Back to day one!

Mom dropped her baggie of pills and I jacked em! I didn't sleep a wink last night and instead enjoyed the numbing effects of the pain pills and youtube videos. I'm hoping they keep hunger at bay even though it's only 7:30am and there wearing off :/ Anyways, I'm giving my tummy a break and not eating at all today!! I will drink at least a liter of water and take my seena laxative tea tonight. Like I said "picking myself up and dusting off"!!

0 comments: