BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

UPDATE...things are going better!

Okay, yesterday was spent throwing up the night before that binge!!!! I literally was sick all day until late evening...I smoked a bowl and ate a subway veggie sub on honey oat bread, no cheese, and sweet onion sauce :/  It wouldn't have been to bad if I stopped there, but that was not so....Mom surprised me with 2 little bags of my fav chocolate Easter eggs! I ate both bags of course :( So The day was pretty much a fail!

Today was better :) I woke up early and went to the gym!!! I did a Body Pump class, which is strength training with barbells! Then I did a cardio/aerobics class!!! I managed to squeeze in almost 15 min. on the elliptical machine. To end the workout I did a intro to Pilate's class!! It felt freakin fantastic!! When I got home I smoked a bowl and when I got the munchies I picked at a salad that  I made at the Wholefoods salad bar!! I still have tons left for tomorrow! All and all a pretty bitchin day!!! I'm pleased :) Tomorrow I plan on going back to the gym and eating only eating the rest of my salad! Oh yeah I had 3 shots of expresso and a medium coffee with cream :/ CAFFEINE! OPPSIES!

HERE I COME TEENY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: