BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Could it be for real!!??

I bravely stepped on the scale this morning... It read 110lbs!!!!!!!??? Yesterday at the gym I was 113lbs on their scale. It was night and I had clothing on. Could I seriously have lost 3lbs? I'm going to weigh in again at the gym and compare the numbers. 110lbs would be FN fabulous!! I mean, I know it's probably a lot of water weight but WHATEVER! I'll take it lol!

Yesterday went pretty well ;) I only consumed coffee, 3 little cookies (under 200 calories), and of course WATER! It wasn't healthy food but I'm still pleased with the calorie intake. I went to the gym and did a yoga class for an hour, did some strength training on my legs and ass, and took a steam. It was Divine but not enough exercise :( I really should have done some cardio! Fuck! Got to make it up today...Damn it!

Today feels as if it will be another "good" day! I woke up without panic for once! I'm happily sipping my coffee and getting my caffeine buzz on. The agenda for the day is major restriction and I'm most definitely hitting the gym for cardio, pilates, and yoga! Oh yeah, I MUST DRINK MORE WATER!! My water intake is pathetic!

The count down to returning back to CA and my hubby is beyond close.....6 FREAKIN DAYS!!!!! I've come to terms, that I'm not returning with my GW. That doesn't mean I'm giving up however! I'll lose as much as humanly possible and when I get home I'll continue! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have so much to do before I leave and it's overwhelming me beyond belief! How the hell am I supposed to get all my belongings back in 1 suitcase and a carry on? I'm a clothing whore and refuse to leave my treasures behind! Geesh, my make up alone needs it's own suitcase lol! This shall be interesting!

Wish me luck..hehe
Hope you lovelies are well!!!
xo

1 comments:

Harlow B said...

110 - woo-hoo!!!! I'm bad at drinking water, I don't think I drink as much as I should be either.

I hope it's a good day for you too. If you feel like it's gonna be a good day it probably will be :)

~ H