BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 19, 2011

recovering once again from a binge :/

Last night's binge did in fact make me gain :( When I weighed in at the gym today it was 115lb...I'm pretty sure it'll go back to 113lbs tomorrow??? The gym went fantastic!!! I did an hour and 15 min. Vinyasa yoga class, 30 min. on the elliptical, and a Kiryo yoga class for another hour and 15 min. Calories on the other hand have not been so fantastic. I have consumed 800 already and I'm STOPPING right NOW!!! I just have to be "good" the rest of the night, have some laxie tea and finish off my liter water bottle!

AHHH, the whole time at the gym I was comparing bodies again.....it drives me mad and fills me with jealousy!!!


Nightie Night Luv's
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you use a lot of exclaimation marks :D
haha LOL.

Mich said...

The weight gain was probs just the food weight. It'll drop off in no time.
I binged last night, too, after going a whopping 12 days with no bingeing!! >:( So mad at myself, but we just have to pick up where we left off and try again.

I try not to look at other girls in the gym. Just stare at the man candy hanging out by the weight machines instead. ;D

Borderline Bear said...

Wow thats a lot of exercise :) xx

Mrs. Donae said...

I do use lots of exclaimation marks lol!

I'm jut bored out of my mind so I take up time with exercise too :/