BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Broke even

Sorry for being MIA lately :/ I was off binging and isolating. Luckily I broke even and didn't gain any weight. Still 113lbs. I just found out I have 2 weeks to lose weight before returning home to CA!!! I would like to get down to 100lbs but IDK if losing 13lbs in 2 weeks is realistic. I'm going to do my very best however! Yesterday went Fabulous! I only drank a bit of a Red Bull!! I'm not exactly sure how many cals but I don't believe it was more then 100! I didn't workout as much as I would have liked but I managed to get 20 min. on the elliptical in, a Pilate's class, and a Hatha yoga class in! It was all a bit too easy but really relaxing :) I did wake up feeling a little lighter and my tummy bloat went down a bit! Today I'm going back to the gym to do more cardio and classes!! I'm just going to do the same as yesterday and consume as little cals possible! Okay, the count down begins. I have some serious weight to lose and only 12 days/two weeks to lose it!! I'm kinda excited to see how much I can lose :/ it's that sick and twisted excited. My gym membership runs out on the 31st, so I'm without the gym the 1st-3nd :( I hate working out at home but I'll have to make do.

I also went to thearapy yesterday. I really really didn't want to go but was glad when I did. I always come out of it better then I went in. Anyways, we discussed me moving back and I lied my ass off saying I was much better...blah blah blah...She ate it up. She gives me the best tips to calm my anxiety and understand myself. I'll miss our sessions. Same with my group thearapy sessions. When I return home I have no health insurance! IDK what the hell I'm going to do for thearapy and meds!!

I'll check back in later doll's!

10 comments:

Lulu said...

good luck, would love to know if losing that much is possible.
Please inquiring minds and fat asses would love to know!

Borderline Bear said...

Thats the poo thing if you live in the US I suspose because you have to have medical insurance to be able to get meds and therapy. Glad you got on well at therapy :) It always helps but if your like me its always a struggle to go.
My mia's been bad too...how many times a day are you sick? Love xx

Mrs. Donae said...

Lou- hehe...I will keep you guys updated! I'm the same way!

Lucie- It is always a struggle to go to thearpy. I actually don't purge. I got sick from all the pain killers I was taking. I'm not taking them anymore so I haven't been sick lately. I'm so rry your mia's bad doll..

Peridot (G+P) said...

It's not possible to lose that much in that period of time and keep it off. You could do it if you dropped water and food weight, but it's impossible to lose it as FAT. You can lose .5kg-1kg of fat a week and keep it off. Anything else isn't fat :(

I'm being an illusion-wrecker. I'm sorry. I prefer reality >.< It stops freakout when reality doesn't measure up to expectations.

I'm glad you liked the lyrics. I've started sleeping! Yay! :D

Good luck, love. xoxoxo!@

Mrs. Donae said...

Peridot-I actually really like and need your honesty.I kinda knew it would be inpossible :( I'm kinda crazy lol and I'll take food and water weight. I love the stupid # on the scale. Thank you though!! I'm glad you are sleeping again!!

Claire said...

Thats a huge goal hun, why not focus on doing the best you can in the time- like getting a certain amount of exercise in every day or eating only small amounts of healthy food? I'm not trying to kill your motivation (which is amazing) I just want you to stay safe and well. All the best xxx

Mrs. Donae said...

AlmostSkinny-Your VERY right! I agree with what you and Peridot said. Thnx so much doll!

Silhouette said...

I think its realistic to loose that much. It will be hard but you can do it!! I am happy that we can relate to each others e.d. stories it makes me feel less alone. I often wonder what people think when they see my statistics. Probably "How did she let it get that bad" ahhaa.. Oh and good news no mono. It was just a severe sore throat not even strep.

Mich said...

Sounds like you're doing really well. Even if you can't lose 13 lbs in 2 weeks, you could still lose quite a bit.

I feel your pain on the health insurance. My plan sucks. None of my actual problems are covered. :/

xoxo

Harlow B said...

There's the Peri I love, keep'in it real all the time! I agree with Almost Skinny and Peri in focusing on exercising and eating healthy food.

I know you said you didn't manage to exercise as much as you liked, but cardio plus pilates AND a yoga class is pretty decent!

~ H