BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recovering from the cookie binge

Yup I screwed up yesterday with a damn cookie binge...10-12 oreos!!!! I was doing so well. I don't know how I could have let it happen!! My little brother came home with groceries, cookies being one of them! I resisted while my mom and brother ate them. I felt so in control, powerful, and above them for not giving into the temptation and then before I know it, I'm stuffing them down my throat!! I wasn't even hungry and oreos are not my fav!! WHY!!????? My water consumption yesterday was poor as well :( I probably had 30-40oz!

 I keep saying it but I'M BACK ON TRACK TODAY!! I can't fail again...I just don't have enough time before returning home to Cali! I drank senna tea last night so that helped get some of the nasty waste out...now I wish I would have done a double dose of it!! I've already had a good BM this morning though :) To make up for last night's cookie binge I'm going to have to do extra cardio today at the gym. I'm going to skip the classes and head straight for the cardio machines! I'll get a good caffeine fix and burn my ass off!!!!! As for food, salad only and then of course a liter of water!! A dose of seena tea will be my night cap!

I'm dreading weighing in tomorrow...I don't feel I've made much progress or lost :( At least I'll know where I'm at.
UPDATE
I just hit my Mom's gold mine! Her pain killers! She has been hiding them from me and I just so happened to find them!!! I know, I'm horrid but if you knew the women you would understand! Anyways, I took a handful and ate three 5mg pills. I should be feelin pretty good here soon! The pills will help keep the hunger at bay but may make it hard to go to the gym....I'm thinking today will be all about starving...IDK just yet...???
UPDATE
I have been enjoying my opiate numb out and chain smoking like an old Hollywood actress. I don't see a workout in today's future : / I haven't consumed a single calorie and it's almost 5pm!!! Very pleased indeed!! Sense I'm not going to be working out I will just nibble on yesterday's Whole Foods salad. The bad news is I haven't been drinking WATER!! I don't know why this is hard for me!? I just can't seem to get a liter in daily!!

0 comments: